Introduction to the blood plasma business
Plasma is an essential component of our blood. By purifying, concentrating, and isolating plasma components (fractionation), we are able to make more than 20 kinds of different effective medicine. These drugs are used in the treatment of many diseases - such as immune deficiency, neurological, infectious and autoimmune diseases, heart failure, and multiple abortions of pregnancy, bleeding, and hemophilia. As a result, there are institutions that are willing to pay plasma donors.
Therefore, it is not surprising that you want to know where the highest paying plasma donation center near me is. It is a good way to earn money and help the sick recover.
Read the following information and you will learn about:
- How to make money by donating plasma?
- The highest paying donation center near me
- The first plasma donation
How to make money by donating plasma?
A few people know that it is really possible to earn good money on plasma donation.
However, you should follow the next requirements:
- Your weight has to be at least 110 pounds
- You have to be in good health. This means not only the absence of disease but also good blood pressure and composition, which will allow you to feel well during and after the plasma donation procedure.
- You are to be between 18 - 69 years old. But the age might vary by location.
These requirements are general. So, it is useful to read the requirements of the particular plasma center where you want to donate.
Also, you have to bring some documents with you. The list of the documents includes:
- A valid photo ID. It may be your driver's license, an ID issued by the state, a passport or a military ID. If you are a student, you can bring a school certificate and a copy of a birth certificate that includes your date of birth. If you have an out-of-state ID, you have to provide proof of your current home address.
- Confirmation of your social security number. It can be a social security card, a W-2 form or a salary slip printed with your full name and social security number. You can also get proof of social security at your local branch of Supplemental Income Insurance (SSI). If you are not a US citizen, you can provide your border crossing card (B1 / B2 VISA / BBC).
NOTE: The name on your photo ID and the name on your proof of Social Security number must be the same.
- Confirmation of the address. This may include information printed on your photo ID, W-2 form or check if your current address is indicated. You can also use your utility bill for the past 30 days, which includes your name and address, or bring a copy of your current rental agreement.
New donors should know that only plasma of repeat blood donors can be used to produce medicine. So do not be surprised that your first plasma donation may be free.
Every healthy person can donate plasma twice a week. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allows donors to make 2 donations within a 7-day period, with at least 48 hours between donations.
While donating plasma, you spend not only time but also the resources of your body. Therefore, this procedure is so well paid. Answering question “What is the highest paying plasma donation center near me?” I can advise choosing CSL Plasma donation center. Why? Read the next paragraph to find out the answer.
The highest paying donation center near me
It is not a secret that donating plasma, most people want not only to help the sick, but also to earn money. On average you can earn up to $200 a month providing the plasma. At the same time, CSL Plasma donation center offers up to $400 a month which is higher than the other centers.
Being a plasma donor, you have to act according to the principle “The more you donate plasma, the more money you earn”, but do not exceed the norm of 2 donations a month.
All donors must have a reloadable debit card to receive compensation for the donation. You can check information about cards at www.cslplasma.com.
Moreover, CSL Plasma donors can also accumulate points through their iGive Rewards program. It is a loyal program which allows you to earn special points by completing donations, completing surveys and special promotions and offers.
These points can be redeemed for Fast Cash or special Deal of the Day merchandise. According to this program you “acquire higher status: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum” (this status is based on the calendar year donations January 1st – December 31st and resets at the beginning of each new calendar year). Visit www.igiveplasma.com to access iGive Rewards program.
The first plasma donation
When visiting the CSL Plasma donation center for the first time you have to provide a valid form of identification, proof of residency and proof of your social security number. Then it is necessary to answer some simple questions. After that, professional medical staff will check your medical history and conduct a medical examination. If everything is alright, you will be eligible to donate the plasma.
Once you donate plasma, you get a debit card to receive compensation after each visit of the institution.
The whole blood plasma donation process is quite simple and takes approximately 90 minutes. A CSL Plasma center use a special process called plasmapheresis that separates plasma from blood and collects it in a bottle. And do not worry because the whole process is safe. All equipment used in collecting the plasma are sterile and used only once.
We hope you have found out the information about the highest paying plasma donation center near me. For more information about the CSL Plasma center, please visit www.cslplasma.com.